If you want to employ a roofer to repair your roof, you’re likely looking for one who will finish the job in a timely fashion for a reasonable price. Dimensional Roofing and Diagnostics is the company to go to for dependable roof repair services in Lexington, TX. Our commitment is to give our clients the finest roof repair services available. We work with only the best roofing manufacturers to get the strongest roofing products on the market. The roofers we employ to work in the company are the finest, most dependable roofing contractors who know how to correctly attach a range of commercial roofing materials. We are here to help if you require a commercial roofer to finish minor roof repairs, or if you’re interested in learning about the benefits of upgrading to a metal roofing system. Call (512) 402-8528 when you’re interested in hiring an honest, dependable roofer who will take care of your business.
Roof Repair Services Near You
When you find yourself requiring a commercial roofer near you, Dimensional Roofing and Diagnostics is here to help. We can repair, replace or restore all different kinds of commercial roofing systems. Contact us to schedule an inspection and we’ll explain the condition of your roof and whether you need minor repair, a full blown replacement or if a roof restoration is a viable option. Once we perform an inspection on your roof, we adequately communicate the condition of your roof to make sure you have the information you require to make the right decision for your building. Every single roofer on our staff is a professional who knows the importance of excellent work partnered with great customer care. We offer honest roofing at affordable prices because we know the important role your roof plays in your business. Allow us to help with all your roofing requirements. Call (512) 402-8528 to hire an honest, reliable roofer in your area.
One of the ways we take care of our clients is by offering the highest quality of materials. One of most powerful options we provide is metal roofing. Metal is one of the strongest roofing materials that can withstand very strong storms. It is very versatile and can be attached on many different types of commercial roofing systems. The next time your roofing system is ready to be replaced, perhaps you should consider upgrading to metal roofing. If you decide to install a metal roof, you can select from several different hues and styles. Think about installing aluminum or steel when you need a metal roofing system that is both powerful and attractive. Get a typical looking roof with a modern flare by purchasing metal roof shingles. Call our staff at (512) 402-8528 to set up an appointment to install metal roofing in Lexington, TX.
When your commercial roof is showing signs of failure, do not wait until other parts of your business have been significantly harmed to call a commercial roofer. Dimensional Roofing and Diagnostics is willing to help with all your commercial roofing requirements. For roof repairs, replacement or restoration, we’re your premier roofing contractor in Lexington, TX. We service all types of commercial roofs, including flat and low slope roofs. Regardless of your commercial roofing requirements, call our staff today at (512) 402-8528.
- Modified Bitumen Roof Repair When you want to purchase a durable product for your commercial roof, inquire about modified bitumen.
- Commercial Roof Repair We have all the experience you need to complete your commercial roof repair.
- Built Up Roofing When you wish to install a powerful roofing system, think about built up roofing.
- Flat Roof Repair Flat commercial roofing systems can be repaired or restored using single ply roof membranes or roof coatings.
- Cool Roof Installation A cool roof is able to increase the energy efficiency of your office building.
- Green Roof Installation Green roofs are good for both your roof and the environment.
- Industrial Roofing Repair We provide roofing repair services for roofing systems of all types and sizes.
- Commercial Roof Replacement We provide a variety of products to complete your commercial roof replacement.
When you’re wanting to upgrade your old roofing materials to something stronger, perhaps a metal roof is the best option for you. Purchasing a metal roof not only gives you superior protection, but it can also increase the value of your property. It is an excellent roofing material for both commercial roofing systems. There are so many different styles available to choose from, that you shouldn’t have any problem picking the right roof for your business. When you are ready to install metal roofing on your business, connect with Dimensional Roofing and Diagnostics at (512) 402-8528.
- Commercial Metal Roofing If you wish to offer your business a modern look, consider getting a metal roof.
- Aluminum Roofing When you want to upgrade your industrial roof, aluminum is a great selection.
- Steel Roofing Steel roofing is one of the most powerful commercial roofing products on the market.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing If your building has a sloped roof, getting a standing seam metal roof provides powerful protection.
Single Ply Roofing
Single Ply Roofing
Single ply roofing membranes are among the best flat roofing materials. The method for adhering the seams on a single ply roofing membrane makes these roofing systems highly leak resistant. Several of these roofing products are also reflective, which can improve the energy efficiency of your business. We work with the highest ranking roofing manufactures to provide you the best single ply roofing materials. Call (512) 402-8528 to speak to Dimensional Roofing and Diagnostics regarding the benefits of installing single ply roofing on your commercial roofing system. We’re here to make certain your commercial roof is able to guard your business.
- TPO Roofing Membranes You can restore your old metal roof by installing a TPO roofing membrane.
- EPDM Roofing Membranes Installing a vapor barrier under your EPDM roof membrane can prevent leaks on your roof.
- PVC Roofing Membranes The heated air welded seams of a PVC roof membrane are resistant to water, protecting your roof against leaks and water damage.
- Vulcanized Rubber Roofing Rubber roofing seals your roof against water damage.
A roof replacement might feel like the only option you have when your commercial roofing products begin to weaken. While there are specific situations that can only be fixed by replacing your old roofing products, a roof restoration is an alternative to roof replacement that can save you money and prolong the life of your roof. In order to restore your old roofing products, they are covered in a liquid coating. The coating is meant to seal all the dents in your roofing system. If you wish to determine if a roof restoration is the best solution for your commercial roofing system, call Dimensional Roofing and Diagnostics at (512) 402-8528. We’re here for all your commercial roofing requirements.
- Silicone Roof Coating Silicone roof coatings do not produce the same noxious fumes as other roof coatings.
- Acrylic Roof Coating If you want to improve the energy efficiency of your business, think about applying an acrylic roof coating.
- Polyurea Roof Coating If you want to restore your metal roofing system, a polyurea roof coating is an excellent choice.
- Elastomeric Roof Coating An elastomeric roof coating contains rubber compounds that shield your roof from leaks.
- Roof Washing When you need to decide if your a roof coating is the best choice for your roof, getting a powerwash is an excellent place to start..
Connect With Us For Your Roof Repair Services
The goal of Dimensional Roofing and Diagnostics is to provide the strongest possible roof to our customers. If you need a commercial roofer to assist with your roof repair services in Lexington, TX, we are here for you. Our commercial and metal roofing repairs will leave you with a strong, dependable roof that will protect your commercial building in even the worst storm. Check out the list of services we provide and then give us a ring at (512) 402-8528. For a strong, dependable roof, let us handle all your roofing concerns.