Professional Metal Roof Installation Services
There are many reasons why you might consider getting a metal roof installation. Metal roofs tend to last longer than more traditional roofing materials. In comparison to asphalt shingles, a metal roof will last almost twice as long. Metal roofing also withstands severe weather better than most other roofing materials. Most metal roofs can handle extremely strong winds and large hailstones. Metal roofing is also completely flame retardant, which can sometimes lower the premium on your home or business owner’s insurance. Additionally, there are so many different styles of metal roofing available, that you can literally choose any roof you want for your building. Metal roofing shingles can be manufactured to mimic the appearance of slate, wood shake, and tile roofing. All styles of metal roofs come in several different colors and you can even choose what kind of metal you want.
Schedule Your Installation Today
Dimensional Roofing and Diagnostics offers metal roof installation services because we are committed to providing our customers with the best possible roofing materials. Metal roofs provide excellent protection from the elements while providing your home or business with a unique and striking appearance. When you are ready to complete a metal roof installation in Austin, TX, check out the list of metal roofing materials we offer and then contact our office at (512) 402-8528. We guarantee excellent roofing construction accompanied by superior customer service.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing These bold looking roofs provide excellent protection for your home or business.
- Steel Roofing Steel is a flexible roofing material that can expand and contract as the temperature changes.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum roofing is becoming very popular for residential roofing projects.
- Stone Coated Steel Roofing This roof provides the appearance of Spanish tile roofing, but it has the durability of steel.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing Once used only for agricultural roofing, corrugated metal is now popular for commercial and residential use.
- Metal Shingle Roofing Metal shingle roof adds a contemporary flair to traditional roofing styles.
- Residential Metal Roofing A metal roof can increase the curb appeal of your home and possibly lower your homeowner’s insurance rates.
- Commercial Metal Roofing Commercial metal roofing provides excellent protection for your building.
- Snap Lock Metal Roofing This style of standing seam metal roofing is very easy and cost effective to install.
- Rooftop Deck & Patio Roof Installations Let us help you create elegant outdoor living spaces.
- Compliance With Texas Department of Insurance We can repair your roof to the standards set by the TDI and help keep your insurance rates low.
- Compliance With Texas Windstorm Insurance Association We are a TWIA compliant metal roofing company.